Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » General Chat » What'd you do today?

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

ento the

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:50 pm  

bought markers

hi

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:23 pm  

Father in law took us out for dinner. He insisted I bought a drink. I thought an "Adult Capri Sun" would be a good idea.

I have no tolerance for alcohol. *points to sig, a post I made in the staff forum lol*

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:28 pm  

Went volunteering for the AIDS walk happening downtown.

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:29 pm  

Slept in some and have been watching netflix downloads while working on a shawl. Have also been considering possibly re-arranging my bedroom slightly, but idk.

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:25 pm  

Got up early for breakfast with my family. Finished watching Black Panther, then watched Mary and the Witch's Flower. It was definitely a movie just for the enjoyment. I felt like there should have been a lot more to interpret and more left to the imagination, especially considering the magic. I also watched some Punisher and watched some Violet Evergarden, though I didn't quite get to finish the episode. Left for work, and worked. Our steamer broke, and as it's a seafood restaurant, of course every order wanted steamed stuff. We did get it fixed around 6:30 PM, but it wasn't a super busy day so we probably could have managed without it for today, but definitely glad it got fixed. Got done with work, played Pokemon a tiny bit at a PokeGym that is along the way home, then got home and here I am.

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

Disgara

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:55 am  

Just worked really but got to talking to this cutie patootie so that was good

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:00 am  

Yesterday I went to the zoo with the husband and his mom. Then we had lunch and went to Whole Foods and I got fancy weeb snacks (mostly mochi and some macarons). Then I went home, did a little work here on the new site design, some item work, and then we went to this store about 40 minutes away so the husband could look for Transformers. They apparently were supposed to have more of the 35th anniversary My Little Pony, but they didn't. Instead we ended up getting K-cups for a Keurig we didn't have, so we went to Best Buy and bought one. So now we have a Keurig. Then we got dinner at this pub place nearby.

Today I'm just working on various projects and probably cleaning.

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:39 pm  

Went to school, back at home... chatting to a customer service help online... in Chinese, IDU what they're saying...

Kaderin Triste

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 5:19 pm  

Woke up, went to 1 job for 2 hours, now heading to other job.

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:45 pm  

In general, all I did was work today, then go to WalMart. While work was fine, my co-workers were the ones that bothered me. So, I went to go plug in my phone with my charger a few hours into work and I can't find the cord for my charger. I loo everywhere, so I know someone had to take it. I know it was Tessa, one of the waitresses, because she was the only one to leave after I got there. She had to take the cord out of my charger and purposely bring it home with her. It just burns me up that she would do it. Now I am going to get my revenge. For the next week, every time I see her phone on charge, I am going to unplug it. I have said over twenty times that that is MY charger and I want to keep the power box and the cord together and I want people to t ell me when I am using it. I could care less about whether or not they use it, just tell me and keep the pieces together. It's not that freaking hard! So I had to drive 20 minutes the opposite direction of home after work to WalMart to get a new cord because she couldn't care about any of us. I'm just... UGH!!!! :x Also, two of my other coworkers have been bickering all freaking night long and just would not drop it.

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:08 pm  

Went to school, met up with friends, played UNO, and now procrastinating...

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:16 pm  

I did some studying and working on code, doing some graphic design stuff for my job, and now I'm listening to game OSTs while doing some design stuff on the new site.

MacSen191

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:23 pm  

I pretty much did nothing except Laundry today.

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:54 pm  

It was my day off today, so I did nothing real productive. Went to lunch, then came home. After a nap and browsing the net for a few hours, I went back out with a goal to get a small palm sander, since I bought a belt sander the day before and realized that I am going to procrastinate using it because it's too large for some projects. (So now I have both!) I also got myself grommet pliers, snap fastener pliers, a new L-ruler since my current one is generally too large, a new, larger toolbox, and some small tools and such. Trying to up my cosplay game. I also finished up making a new light knob for my dad's truck as he lost the one he had and it's ridiculously difficult to try to turn the lights on and off without (but he's been doing it for almost two years now). My dad actually had the balls to say he didn't think I could do it (make a working knob, that is), then said that it looked like a marshmallow, because it was made with white plastic resin. So I went and applied two layers of black Plastidip to it. And now watching more cosplay technique vids. I think I have a few ideas of cosplays for Katsu, but I'm freaking out a little because I want to do a really good job on them as it'll basically be practice for Otakon, where I plan to seriously compete for the first time.

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:39 pm  

Managed to wake up, now back from school, I'm supposed to be blogging then panicking to find something to send in before studying but I'm procrastinating now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 2 of 9