Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » General Chat » What'd you do today?

slapthefatcat

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:11 am  

I was pretty lazy this morning, but I did have lunch at a local cafe where one of my old co-workers work now. I played some Pokemon Go, then headed into work. Work was pretty straightforward, so that's a good thing. And that's about it.
Tomorrow, I will be working from 9-5:30-ish and then coming home and getting this vest sewn up, plus making a top hat to go with it for my Halloween costume for a party on Saturday.

Image courtesy of my dear friend xellphy @ deviantart.com and Tumblr.

Jae

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:06 pm  

I just got back from having breakfast with my family c: Not sure what I'll be doing for the rest of the day~

Ishnia

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:10 pm  

After waking up, I went to class for a few hours and had lunch with some friends!
Now I'm on avaricia~
After this I'm probably going to study a bit (hopefully!) before getting ready to go home this weekend *v*

War

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:51 pm  

I finished some writing comms, and then spent the rest of the day drinking tea and binge watching TV series.

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:24 pm  

I went out to get supplies to make goodie bags for a lolita meet I'm hosting tomorrow. I also got lunch and mailed a package.

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 4:33 pm  

Came back from school... I have to study for an exam tomorrow...

Reptilians

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:42 pm  

Failed 3 tests and passed one, then someone gave me what was quite possibly the most delicious sandwich I've ever had. I ate that and I also tried mango green tea for the first time (I haven't ever had plain green tea before either but I totally want to now because the mango green tea was SO good.)
Came home, took a walk and a shower, and then I collapsed here. Fairly ok day if I do say so myself.

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 6:24 pm  

Went to take my IELTS test... died a little inside...
Damn it...

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:16 pm  

I hosted a Halloween lolita meetup today at the zoo. First we met at an italian place, and three of us were waiting for the other 4 to show up. Like an hour later they're there.

One girl's shoe breaks entirely, the sole seperates from the rest of the shoe. So since I live nearby, I took the girl back to my house and we tried to fix her shoe with hot glue or epoxy. (e6000 is way better but needs 24 hours to dry) Then we go back, meet the others at the zoo.

I feel like we were just waiting for the other 4 the whole night. I'm old grumpy and tired plus it was cold wet and rainy and my feet hurt and I wanted to go home. Normally it takes 2 hours to go through this zoo. We were there till it closed. Like 5 hours.

I mean I had a good time and all, and I really do like everyone and was super happy to see them and meet some of the new people and they were all really sweet but I was also getting grumpy and impatient and was strugging to be a good host. u_u

Husband came home from a Transformers convention in Chicago and bought me matcha goodies from a Japanese market (Mitsuwa).

I'm just beat and my feet hurt so I'm on my laptop in my bed. No arting tonight. I might just pass out. x_x

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Reptilians

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2018 8:47 pm  

Most of today was pretty good. Practiced music a lot and took 2 of my cats outside to run around. This evening was going mostly okay until just a little bit ago (maybe? kind of lost track of time. could be minutes or hours).
So, ever since I was really little, sometimes I would look at myself and feel.. detached. It wasn't so so bad when I was 5, I'd just look at my hands while I was taking a bath by myself or look in the mirror when I was alone and suddenly I'd feel like I was looking at a stranger. I would sit in that detached state for a few minutes at most then, and it led little 5 year old me to believe nothing and nobody was real and that my conscious self, whoever I am, is all alone. I don't believe it anymore but that's how it was then. However, even though I do realise things are real, now those episodes are worse. The feeling comes out of nowhere, really, and sometimes it only makes me a little uncomfortable for a few minutes, and sometimes what it does is a lot more frightening to me. Tonight it's been very frightening, still is ongoing as I type this. I was just practicing keyboard with both hands and I had to stop because looking at my hands scared me. I looked at the rest of myself and began to feel uncomfortable and trapped in this stranger's body. I looked up to things around me for comfort only to feel further fear, my mind is telling me that these objects are not things familiar to me. So I've just been sitting here for the past who knows how long, shaking and hoping for this feeling to go away soon.

Yet another Dappervolk refugee! You can also find me on flight rising @Ooh!

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:15 pm  

I sat in a car all day. We left Ohio at about 930am, stopped to eat at 1130, stopped for fat once in Virginia and arrived in South Carolina at like 8pm. There was a lot of traffic and construction in West Virginia and around Charlotte North Carolina. Then we got dinner at this place called wet willies that specializes in alocoholic slushees. I had a pina coloda and some chicken sliders and tater tots.

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:50 pm  

Sleep in class, got angry at my group mate who refused to do the project and played games I guess...

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:49 am  

I didn't do anything. Just a nice lazy day! WOO!

Never moon a werewolf.

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:56 pm  

Wasted four hours waiting in line and my question wasn't entertained...

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:10 pm  

I'm making rice crispies treats and garlic bread... not together.

Never moon a werewolf.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7