Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » Announcements » Name our User-Created Forums for the new site!

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:12 pm  

Bobbi wrote:
Rainbow000Pegasus wrote:
IDK if I'm understanding right but it's like a group of people under a gathering right?

[ Insert Name here ] Council
Association of [ Name Here]
The Alliance of [ Name Here ]

I'm guessing the names are interchangeable as users pick them?

Yeah, pretty much. But they need an "banner name" for example, another site might use "factions" and then you choose the name of your Faction.

So the Faction might be:

"OLD TIMERS ONLY" - A faction for members from 2008-2010.

or

"Unipoo's Fanclub" - A faction for fans of Ava's smelly and disgruntled staff mascot.

I'm afraid I don't quite follow... A banner?

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:13 pm  

Rainbow000Pegasus wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
Rainbow000Pegasus wrote:
IDK if I'm understanding right but it's like a group of people under a gathering right?

Yeah, pretty much. But they need an "banner name" for example, another site might use "factions" and then you choose the name of your Faction.

So the Faction might be:

or

"Unipoo's Fanclub" - A faction for fans of Ava's smelly and disgruntled staff mascot.

What they're going to be referred to.

Hey guys, Join my ____! It's about tacos!

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Rainbow000Pegasus

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:14 pm  

Bobbi wrote:
Rainbow000Pegasus wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
Rainbow000Pegasus wrote:

So the Faction might be:

or

What they're going to be referred to.

Hey guys, Join my ____! It's about tacos!

Ahh I see. Oops.

Fauxreal
Assistant Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:18 pm  

Framework - Users are the frame that makes the whole thing work.

Mainframe - The central processing unit for all the members.

I'm tired. I'll come up with more later.

Never moon a werewolf.

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:05 pm  

Bobbi wrote:
Arikana wrote:
Aww damn. Wait, when you saw awful awful, is that like bad grammar/spelling or like just choppy notes on what you want to do? >_>

Sigh. That sounds like it's gonna be a while till it's out then. :(

It's a first draft! So there's some grammar issues maybe some spelling. There's also a few areas that need to be fleshed out. There's also some really great chunks of prose. The areas where I know it'll be more comic-related aren't as elaborately written but they're more or less written in script format.

Hm, yeah I'd prolly still want to read it. ^^

I can read just about anything, well as long as it interests me. I did like the original comic, so this would prolly be fine.

So can I read it? Lol

A throwback to all my first items. ^^ (Plus an error. 😂)

Bobbi
Lead Admin

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:07 pm  

Arikana wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
Arikana wrote:
Aww damn. Wait, when you saw awful awful, is that like bad grammar/spelling or like just choppy notes on what you want to do? Shifty Eyes

Sigh. That sounds like it's gonna be a while till it's out then. Sad

It's a first draft! So there's some grammar issues maybe some spelling. There's also a few areas that need to be fleshed out. There's also some really great chunks of prose. The areas where I know it'll be more comic-related aren't as elaborately written but they're more or less written in script format.

I can read just about anything, well as long as it interests me. I did like the original comic, so this would prolly be fine.

So can I read it? Lol

PM me your email and i'll share the google docs with you. I've been going through and rescripting them based on the prose I wrote and cutting down on material (since you know, you draw only what you need to show with comics)

Hey! Don't forget to join Avalyss Alpha testing! Even if you can't commit much time, that's fine! We need all playing styles!

Arikana

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:32 pm  

Bobbi wrote:
Arikana wrote:
Bobbi wrote:
Arikana wrote:
Aww damn. Wait, when you saw awful awful, is that like bad grammar/spelling or like just choppy notes on what you want to do? >_>

Sigh. That sounds like it's gonna be a while till it's out then. :(

So can I read it? Lol

PM me your email and i'll share the google docs with you. I've been going through and rescripting them based on the prose I wrote and cutting down on material (since you know, you draw only what you need to show with comics)

PM'd! I can't wait to read it. ^^

A throwback to all my first items. ^^ (Plus an error. 😂)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2