Please LOGIN to explore Avaricia. Don't have an account? REGISTER

Avaricia Forums » OOC Discussion » The Harvest's Fall

NebulaeStars

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:12 pm  

Something strange is happening… Crops and plants are withering to ash, as soon as within a single month, there were fields of ash. Animals going sick, disease spoiling the meat and products. Even the rivers of the land itself was not spared, turning a sickening green, poisoning the poor and unwary. The God of Harvest does not know what is happening, and calls for champions to come to their aid.

Whoever is doing this must be found, and stopped, soon. Winter’s touch chills the air…

Heyo!! Thanks for coming and checking this out! This is gonna be a DnD sorta type thing, with dice rolling and whatnot, but way simpler. If you want to join, please fill out the application, and put it in the character references topic. Please do check the rules, first.

RULES
    -Follow Avaricia’s RPG Rules and Guidelines
    -Wait for at least 2 other’s to post before going again
    -If you want to introduce an NPC or town, or even a new species, let me know, and we’ll discuss! Otherwise, I’ll be taking care of those things.
    -Try to keep ooc chat in the ooc thread, or like ((this)) if you really have to!
    -Wandering off the main quest is a-okay! I really don’t mind, but if things get too off track, I will attempt to nudge back into the main storyline
    -Stay truthful with your dice rolls! Liars aren’t any fun \ᇂ_ᇂ\

Stats will work like they would ordinarily, and one can make a roll at anytime! There are very few times that scene-wide roles would need to be made, but I will drop hints here or there if it might be needed. All roles will be made on a D15(15 sided die), and use This Website Here if you need to! And also I made a Google Document explaining them the best I could.

My role as GM/DM will be simple: Describing the environment, NPCs, enemies, and how these all react to you. All decision making will left up to you to discuss among yourselves, and I will even make a thread so you all can discus privately without my input (◡‿◡✿)
However, please note: I am very sorry if any of your characters die (⊙‿⊙✿)

Hoo hoo don't need shoes ( ´∀`)
If you'd like to join an rp, I have one\(*^▽^*)/
(NB//EST time//Vaugely fashionable at the best of times//Also a Beta DV refugee TwT)

NebulaeStars

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:20 pm  

~Character Applications Here~

Quote:
Current Character List:

Character: Sylseth, 28-30 yr. old, 4'5" Dwarf, They/Them
Inventory:
EXP & Level:

Character: Fey, ??? yr. old, 3'8 Dragon, She/Her
Inventory:
EXP & Level:

Character: Belen, 28 yr. old, 5’4 Half-Elf, They/Them
Inventory:
EXP & Level:

Character:
Inventory:
EXP & Level:

Note: We have started! Folks are still welcome to join, if they want (◕‿◡✿)

Last edited by NebulaeStars on Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:41 pm; edited 6 times in total  

(NB//EST time//Vaugely fashionable at the best of times//Also a Beta DV refugee TwT)

NebulaeStars

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:22 pm  

NPCs + Towns encountered

Quote:
NPCs:

Quote:
Towns:

Last edited by NebulaeStars on Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total  

NebulaeStars

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:30 pm  

Story Milestones reached:

Chosen Champions:

NebulaeStars

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:39 pm  

~~~Ok, OOC chatting can start here!~~~

Bees

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:45 pm  

Ah, I'm definitely interested! I love D&D and I've been curious about starting a similar online RPG myself, but I never have the creativity to come up with my own campaigns ... I have to run right now but I'll definitely see if I can come up with a character and join when I get back.

NebulaeStars

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:56 pm  

Bees wrote:
Ah, I'm definitely interested! I love D&D and I've been curious about starting a similar online RPG myself, but I never have the creativity to come up with my own campaigns ... I have to run right now but I'll definitely see if I can come up with a character and join when I get back.

/●∀●)/ ok! I'm glad to know you're interested!

Bees

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:55 pm  

As I'm looking at making a character ... I know you said the characters can be literally anything, but do you have, like, lore for certain races/species set aside already, or would that be up to the individuals who make characters for that species? For example, if I wanted to make an elf, do you already have an idea of what elves are like in this world, or would it be for me and other people playing elves to work together and decide that?

And do you have any ideas of creatures or species you'd like to see in the game? With "anything" to choose from, I'm a little lost as to where to start. Thinking maybe a female dwarf, since I don't write dwarves much, or perhaps a more magical creature like a banshee ...

NebulaeStars

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:29 pm  

Bees wrote:
As I'm looking at making a character ... I know you said the characters can be literally anything, but do you have, like, lore for certain races/species set aside already, or would that be up to the individuals who make characters for that species? For example, if I wanted to make an elf, do you already have an idea of what elves are like in this world, or would it be for me and other people playing elves to work together and decide that?

As for this, nope! I don't really have any super-specific lore[I honestly was just. Real Excited To Post, so I don't really have anything concrete ╮(─▽─')╭], so you could characterize however you want! The only thing I really can say is all this world's species generally share [as of now] favorable relations, aside from a few mishaps and incidents (●´ω`●)

Bees wrote:
And do you have any ideas of creatures or species you'd like to see in the game? With "anything" to choose from, I'm a little lost as to where to start. Thinking maybe a female dwarf, since I don't write dwarves much, or perhaps a more magical creature like a banshee ...

Haha, not in particular. While there will definitely be the staple fantasy races, pretty much anything may be used. It's really more of a matter of what crosses my mind at the time. And also, if you're having trouble choosing a single race, you can make up to 2 characters!

Hope this was helpful (✿◠‿◠)

Bees

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:45 pm  

Thanks, that does help! I think I'll definitely start off with one character for now, though, especially since I'll be a bit busy with NaNoWriMo in November and might not be able to reply as much as I'd like. Still thinking about who that character should be, though I think I've decided on a dwarf for species.

Cleric

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:29 pm  

Hello, I’m interested in joining! I have a few ideas for a character, but I need to think about it a bit more before filling out an application.

NebulaeStars

Trade
View user's profileSend private messageReply with quote Post Posted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:02 am  

Cleric wrote:
Hello, I’m interested in joining! I have a few ideas for a character, but I need to think about it a bit more before filling out an application.

Okay, good to know you're interested! If you have any questions, feel free to ask \(◡‿◡✿)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Avaricia Forum Index -> OOC Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1